I was out of town, when I received the call, that M had been banned from the couch. She has learned a new trick.
They are growing so quickly. They attended their first reunion party at the hospital, and everyone was so pleased at how good they looked.


They are growing so quickly. They attended their first reunion party at the hospital, and everyone was so pleased at how good they looked.
They also visited the Dr. the news there was D is 13 lbs and 22 inches and M was 10lbs 8Oz's and 21 inches long. They also can have cereal from the spoon, and love it very much. The other day I was feeding M and held her hands so she wouldn't not to get them in the food. She was not very happy and put her pout face on, fell asleep, and wouldn't acknowledge me. Dad picked her up and she woke up, and finished eating. Mean grandma.
I think this picture is really cute, showing how big their feet are, and are growing. M's feet are just like her dad's and D's are like his mom's.
1 comment:
OMG!!!! I am SO SO IMPRESSED!!! I have no other words! IMPRESSIVE and so Cute!!!
Post a Comment