M and D's daily update

Sunday, November 9, 2008

D







Anyone who has seen D lately knows he is a flirt, he has aways been the quiet one who amuses himself in thought and investigation. Well, D has now discovered getting attention. I was there with Mom, D and M while mom was working on a project. D has learned to whine, then get louder, then cry until you pay attention and of course pick him up. He know how to pull up his shoulders to get you to pick him up. It was quite amusing when he would start, I would look at him, he would stop, I would look away, he would start. Mom and I were quite amused.

Mom is convinced D has spoiled D, I think he might have learned some of this from M who also knows how to play the game, maybe not quite as well, but she gets her point across.

Dad just called to let me know that D has also been banned from the couch, that he too has now rolled over.

No comments: