It all depends how you look at it, their real birthday or their due date birthday.
M's weening off her oxygen and today she had nothing on her face, and when I told her how pretty she looked without her tube, she started rubbing her face, just like she knew what I was talking about. Oh, of course she did, I'm the grandma and I believe that she did.
M my little hoot, just won't let me walk in without her letting me know she is there and squirming and worming until I pick her up, then she gives you this sly little smile, with the " I got you look". If I'm holding D, it can be quite amusing. I had her in her boppy pillow on the couch next to me, while I was feeding D today, and she just kept squirming and squirming until she touched me with her feet. On another occasion, she just kept kicking me until I picked her up. Today, she was a little kinder, D is having tummy problems, so she let me hold him, without too much drama.

M's weening off her oxygen and today she had nothing on her face, and when I told her how pretty she looked without her tube, she started rubbing her face, just like she knew what I was talking about. Oh, of course she did, I'm the grandma and I believe that she did.
M my little hoot, just won't let me walk in without her letting me know she is there and squirming and worming until I pick her up, then she gives you this sly little smile, with the " I got you look". If I'm holding D, it can be quite amusing. I had her in her boppy pillow on the couch next to me, while I was feeding D today, and she just kept squirming and squirming until she touched me with her feet. On another occasion, she just kept kicking me until I picked her up. Today, she was a little kinder, D is having tummy problems, so she let me hold him, without too much drama.
Here are a whole lot of pictures to try and catch up, per all of your requests.
No comments:
Post a Comment