I didn't get to spend alot of time with M and D today, but here is a quick update. They are six days old today and it's hard to believe that they will be a week old tomorrow. The time has flown in a good way.
M and D got to meet thier moms sister today, she came in and surprised their mom. So they now have met another aunt, who came to wish them well.
M still had her IV in today in her hand, but it did come out, so she was able to use her hand to pull the blanket over her face when mom was holding her. I have told you all how she pushes her sunglasses off and now when she gets them off, she has to pull the blanket over her face. I was able to hold her for a while today, yes, it was my first time and such a joy. Her Bilirubin is still high so she is still under the lamp. When I left they were still deciding if she was going to get her first feeding. Mom said, when she was holding M last night, she picked up her head and turned it over, I'm telling you she is one talented baby.
M and D got to meet thier moms sister today, she came in and surprised their mom. So they now have met another aunt, who came to wish them well.
M still had her IV in today in her hand, but it did come out, so she was able to use her hand to pull the blanket over her face when mom was holding her. I have told you all how she pushes her sunglasses off and now when she gets them off, she has to pull the blanket over her face. I was able to hold her for a while today, yes, it was my first time and such a joy. Her Bilirubin is still high so she is still under the lamp. When I left they were still deciding if she was going to get her first feeding. Mom said, when she was holding M last night, she picked up her head and turned it over, I'm telling you she is one talented baby.


D had to go back under the light today, and had his glasses back on and this was the first time I have seen a little of his sister in him. He kept pushing his glasses off also, I put them back on at least 4 times when I was there and the nurse added a few also. You know once you can see what's going on, you don't want to take it away. D is also increasing his feeding with no issues.

Thanks to all of you and your good wishes, with the blog. You can post as annoymous if you want to, not an issue.
Dad has asked that we not use names just mom, dad, and the babies initials. Please abide by his wishes.
No comments:
Post a Comment