Today is Dad's birthday, and he has said that he already has the best gifts he could receive, and I couldn't agree more. However, I was thinking that without all of the prayers and good thoughts from the many people known and unknown, that we might not have Dad's best birthday present ever, so in reality the best gift is all of you!!!
Thank you,
Maybe Dad will take this special occasion to put on a disguise and take pictures with his gifts that I can post for all of you. I would think a hat and shades, side profile, might work. WE would miss the big smile he has every time he holds them, but it would work.
Happy Birthday Dad!!
Thank you,
Maybe Dad will take this special occasion to put on a disguise and take pictures with his gifts that I can post for all of you. I would think a hat and shades, side profile, might work. WE would miss the big smile he has every time he holds them, but it would work.
Happy Birthday Dad!!
When I got M and D's pod today, it was all abuzz that M and D were moving on upstairs, out of the NICU and all the nurses were excited, because it is a big step on their way home. they are still on the study and have additional equipment because of it, so they were trying to decide if the equipment could go on that floor. In the meantime, they were packed up, bathtub and all. Well after the additional discussions were made, they are still in the NICU, but how exciting it is to think that they are no longer considered sick babies, and are stable enough to be considered for the next step. While all of the excitement was going on, here are their pictures, so you can see how they were handling it.
I think they were just exhausted from celebrating Dad's birthday earlier in the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment