M and D's daily update

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day Thirteen

Yes, I'm back. It was very hard not to see M and D, but mom and dad kept me informed everyday. D has gained weight, although we are not sure exactly how much. His face has filled out and I swear he has gown two inches, although Dad says I'm wrong. I was able to hold him for two hours today, and it was sheer joy.

When I first got there, I visited with both of them, and they both smiled after I woke them up to tell them I was back. Then they went back to sleep.

M is doing good also, mom held her while I held D. She is a little behind D, but is really doing quite well.

I will try to add pictures tomorrow, from my new camera, I received for Mother's Day from a wonderful daughter, who thought it might come in handy and offer better quality pictures than my IPhone.

1 comment:

krista said...

Thanks for the update!! I can't wait for pictures!! (no pressure) =)