M and D's daily update

Monday, July 14, 2008

Day Seventy One


M and D have been home a week now, and mom and dad are settling in. A normal day consists of mom and dad splitting nap times, so they can be awake at night when M and D are more than willing to be up and keeping everyone awake.

I spent the weekend helping mom and dad take care of them, and I have to tell you, it took me back 30 some years, when a young man, didn't like to sleep at night. This young man, now has a daughter just like him, sleep is not a necessity, you know you might miss something if you are sleeping. Even when she was sleeping, she would open an eye, just to check to see if she was missing anything. D had a terrible tummy ache, so he was fussy, pulling up his legs, but really the sweet baby just fussed, no crying.

I have to tell you, mom and dad are doing a great job, under the circumstances. They are trying to find their way, with two babies trying to be in charge.

I was visiting today, and M was getting her bath, so dad took off her oxygen tube, we got to see her face without it. I think we found out she looks alot more like D than any of us thought. Let me know what you think.




Other happenings, D took his first trip to work with dad and M and D are going to visit great-grandma today. Let's hope we get good picutres.

M loves to sleep in her boppy pillow, I think it makes her feel secure.

1 comment:

krista said...

Oh my goodness! They are so big and beautiful!