This was M's first full day home, and it was full of visitors. Aunt V, Aunt D, Uncle K and cousin K all stopped by to welcome her home. I think she was a little excited, because as the day went on she was more awake and less willing to eat. Mom spent the day with D. I know it is so difficult to have them separated, but I'm hoping we have good news today.
Aunt D brought the gift that M just loved, she brought many that mom and dad love, but the bouncy chair was a hit with M. She found out that when she moved it moved and found that to be great fun, then dad turned on the massage and then turned it off, her face was just too funny. What happened! I didn't do that!
All in all it was a bittersweet day with both of them not together, but keep up the good thoughts, it's going to happen soon.
M and D's daily update
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment