M and D's daily update

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day Sixty Two

Mom and Dad had to work on the fourth, so Aunt V and I went up to visit late, and found that D had his feeding tube put back in, because he was still losing weight and not eating. Now, you can all call me crazy, but I know he didn't want to leave M behind, because he is her protector. While we were there, the nurses called dad and told him they thought D would not come home, but that they would send M, because she was eating so well. Now, if I was wrong about my theory, this wouldn't have happened, D ate his next two feedings just fine, (remember, protector).


So the plan is M will now come home first and D will be right behind her. Wouldn't it be great if plans changed again, and they both came home together? I think that's what they really want.


D was dressed for the holiday.

No comments: